- Update to maintain compatibility with Jira 7.5.2
- Addressed a unique configuration which could, under certain circumstances, trigger multiple SMS messages to be sent to each user when a single SMS message should have been sent
- Minor performance improvements
- Development to begin mitigating changes announced by Atlassian for Jira 7.6
- Development to begin mitigating the depreciation of slack usernames - https://api.slack.com/changelog/2017-09-the-one-about-usernames
Known Errors & Workarounds
If you are using Jira 7.5.x with the Escalator add-on you may encounter the below error. This is caused by a known bug in the Atlassian Troubleshooting Plugin (JRASERVER-65912). To mitigate this issue simply upgrade to the latest version of the Atlassian Troubleshooting Plugin.